News

We are still stuck in Wilmington and it looks like we are going to stay here one more week because it takes long time to manufacture new rudders and order the parts for motor… fortunately George arrived and he takes us to interesting spots here…
We decided to translate the articles to English in a shorter informational way from now on – if anybody is interested in more interesting reading, let us know :)

News

Now we are in Cape May harbor waiting for the hurricane Sandy… our sailing so far was good but it is a little slower than expected – we will write about it something more soon :)

We’ve updated the post about White Mountains¬†and¬†english version of About us. Other english version will come soon – stay tuned :)

We’ve created also a facebook page where we will post news about our travelling…